Meritum International is the first company accredited by the Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) in the South-East Europe region to provide professional education and training for future leaders and managers.
Here are our:
Values | Vision | Mission| History| Culture| People | Partners
At Meritum International we have three core values which underpin our business practice. By clearly stating these, we aim to reinforce what makes us successful and what continues to drive us.
This means we:
- always strive towards providing an excellent service to our clients, partners and students
- provide a personal service which is not only professional but also reliable
- deliver knowledge based solutions proven in practice
- build and nurture long lasting relationships with all the individuals and organisations we come into contact with
DIGNITY OF AN INDIVIDUAL
This means we:
- treat people as we would like to be treated ourselves
- give personal and individual advice and support to deserve respect and honor
- refuse to do, say or advice anything that would damage the self-respect of our clients, partners and students
COMMITMENT TO OUR CLIENTS
This means we:
- are totally dedicated to working together to excel clients’ business success
- understand and care about our clients’ business, helping them to develop and succeed
- are proactive, anticipating the needs of our clients and providing them with clear and pragmatic solutions
- shape and manage our clients’ expectations and are not afraid to challenge them when necessary
- enjoy working with our clients and want them to enjoy working with us
- have a relationship with our clients, partners and students based on trust, mutual respect and integrity.
Our vision is to lead the dissemination of knowledge and good practice in consultancy, professional management education and services in business and management.
Our mission is to be recognised as a leading consultancy firm engaged in the development of management knowledge and entrepreneurial skills, especially in the professional education and training process of future leaders and managers. This mission is based on our belief that education is one of the central elements in the improvement of people’s life.
Meritum was established in April 1994 in London, United Kingdom. Since then we have been assessing organisations’ needs and tailoring our solutions to resolve management and business issues facing public and private organisations.
The culture of Meritum International is embodied in our experience of working with a diverse client base. We have worked with small businesses, large organisations and public sector institutions to deliver effective, creative and accessible solutions.
Our open and honest approach as well as our ability to relate to people on various levels has enabled us to build lasting relationships, which foster a friendly and inclusive culture.
We are adaptable, inclusive and responsive to demands of our customers, partners and especially our students.
Our staff has wide-ranging experience developed through working in and managing organisations of all kinds. We are able to provide complete guidance and advice on all types of organisational issues and development.
Our clients’ needs are supreme and we only take on a project where we believe we will be able to provide the best possible support and add value. Our people are passionate and creative in their approach and our success is measured by our results.
Meritum International is dedicated to understand you and your business and to provide solutions to meet your needs now and in the future.
Institute of Leadership and Management
The Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) is dedicated to advancing the capability of managers and leaders worldwide through the provision of expert qualifications, comprehensive membership services and learning resources. By improving the management knowledge, confidence and ability of individuals, ILM can contribute to enhanced business performance.
Expert qualification provider
ILM is the global market leader in the development, administration and assessment of leadership and management qualifications. Since its inception in 2001, close to half a million managers have enhanced their careers through an ILM qualification. learn more about ILM qualifications
ILM works in partnership with over 2,000 employers and training providers, operating in 34 countries, to deliver qualifications to a global audience. As part of the City & Guilds Group (which registers 1.8 million learners annually), ILM has earned a global reputation for excellence, and is trusted by individuals and organisations to take their learning and development to a new level.
ILM is a professional body with a rapidly growing membership of 20,000 successful and ambitious management professionals. Through ILM membership, leaders and managers receive specialist support, training, news and advice tailored to meet their individual needs. learn more about ILM membership
ILM is a not-for-profit organisation with the freedom and innovation to continually develop its qualifications and membership services to meet changing demands in the workplace. With its strong voice in the political, business and education arenas, ILM works to raise awareness of key leadership and management issues through its programme of independent research.
- Ekonomist, Belgrade
- Exemplas, University of Hertfordshire
- Business Link
- Oaklands College